|From the Manufacturer At last – a compact, high-performance inkjet photo all-in-one with built-in Wireless and Auto Duplex Printing has arrived!! The PIXMA MP560 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer lets you easily print from anywhere around the house enjoying incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1 with a minimum color droplet size of 1pl and a 5 individual ink tank system. So, you can print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5” x 11” or crisp, clean documents and enjoy incredible quality.|
Print from anywhere in the house quickly and easily!
The PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One perfectly blends performance and convenience. Its built-in two-sided printing can save you paper and help the environment so you can be efficient and eco-friendly all at the same time. The new Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically adjusts and helps to correct your photos and you can preview images before you print on its built-in 2.0” LCD. Plus, quickly access and select the function of your choice with the Easy Scroll Wheel. Making copies? No problem. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology enables your copies to maintain the integrity of the original. For the scanner in you, Auto Scan Mode2 automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the appropriate settings.
For added versatility, enjoy computer-free photo printing options via compatible memory cards3, USB Flash Memory Drives4, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth devices5.
| Speed & Quality|
Extraordinary Resolution: Realize the power of 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1 firing with a minimum color droplet size of 1pl. The benefit? Incredible quality and detail in both your photos and documents.
High Performance Individual Ink System: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
ChromaLife100+:This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years6 when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Print high quality pictures easily and quickly.
|Ease of Use|
Keep It Green: Built-in 2-sided printing can cut your paper usage by 50%, helping the environment.
2.0” LCD Screen:Easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing. No downloading needed, just pick your pic and print!
Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Easy Scroll Wheel: Easily and quickly access and select the various features available for faster operation.
Auto Scan Mode2: Automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the appropriate settings.
Quick Start: Powering up your printer is now faster than ever. After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
2 Way Paper Feeding: To add to your options this feature lets you load paper from the front cassette or rear tray so whether your office or photo lab is open, you’re ready to print!
Dual Color Gamut Technology:Copy with confidence as this built-in technology automatically optimizes your copy quality based on the type of original you’re copying to help your copies stay true to it.
Built-in two-sided printing can save you paper and help the environment.
Wireless: Be free of the wires that bind you… Print and scan wirelessly7 from any Wi-Fi enabled computer while you’re in another room and create a wireless network with multiple computers working from one PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer.
USB Flash Memory/Memory Cards / PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth: Don’t feel like using a computer? No problem. Just insert your compatible memory card3 into the built-in card slot, select images on the LCD display, and print! Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your USB Flash Memory Drive4, digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone5,8. Plus, you can print from a Bluetooth-enabled device using the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit5.
Print and scan wirelessly even when you're in another room!
What's in the Box?
PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Document Kit: Cross Sell Sheet, Getting Started, Important Information Sheet, Network Troubleshooting Guide, Safety Environment Information, Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, Warrenty Card Ink Tanks: PGI-220 Pigment Black, CLI-221 (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black) Power Cord Print HeadSample Media (4” x 6”/5 sheets)
The MP560 is compatible with the following consumables: PGI-220BK, CLI-221C, CLI-221M, CLI-221Y, and CLI-221BK.
1. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
2. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then “save to PC”.
3. Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™ and Memory Stick PRO Duo™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHCTM, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™ (v4.1), Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card®, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), and xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
4. USB flash memory with security enabled may not be used. Requires an extension cable if cannot be attached.
5. Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
6. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
7. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.